From the D Blog: A Pattern for Head-mutable Structures

Arun Chandrasekaran aruncxy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:07:52 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 15:06:12 UTC, Avrina wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 02:42:13 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> On 6/26/20 1:02 PM, Avrina wrote:

>>> "It says a lot about the priorities when you can't even get a
>>> simple link, community comes last."
>>
>> There's some massive misunderstanding here. Do you understand
>> the reason he did not a post a simple link?
>
> Do you understand what prioritizing is? Fake internet points
> are being prioritized over ease of access to the community.

Words are powerful, they kindle emotions. Saying for everyone
here.

Async communication gives an opportunity for everyone to throw in
sharp words. We wouldn't be saying such words when we meet them
in person.

I regret being the person to start this. Now this thread is going
in a different direction.

Let the bitterness end here please!!