From the D Blog: A Pattern for Head-mutable Structures

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:52:03 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 27 June 2020 at 17:58:50 UTC, Avrina wrote:

> They are actually going against their rules and are actively
> trying to game their algorithm by telling D's community to
> search for the article instead of providing.
>
> So actually, I'd they also wanted to follow tand respect the
> rules of another community, then they would be providing a
> direct link. What they are doing now is going against their
> rules by trying to bypass their algorithm for more fake
> internet points.

I don't know why you're so worked up about this, but please
scroll up and read what I wrote. Nowhere have I asked for anyone
to upvote the post. I want people to know it's there so that
those who would like to do so can head over and comment. Whether
you upvote or not is up to you, but if you do so I would like it
to count. I also don't want direct links harming our ranking.
That gets more eyes on the post and helps us all in the long run.

If that's not good enough for you, then I have nothing else to
say on the matter.