DConf Invited Keynote Speaker, Formal Call for Submissions & Early-bird Registration

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:07:21 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 3 March 2020 at 19:34:45 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:

> Hi, I checked my emails again and spam folder as well - I did
> not receive an acknowledgment. Anyway, if you have received
> then its fine.

It’s possible I didn’t see it. I replied to someone over the
weekend. It was a presentation with a duration of something like
“30 minutes plus time for questions”. If that wasn’t yours, then
I haven’t seen it yet. I’m on the road until early next week and
won’t have access to the dlang.org address until I get back.