DConf 2020 Canceled

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 22:49:29 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 7 March 2020 at 21:58:06 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> Let's do a little online thing instead! We could do a chat
> room, livestream, blog, you know stuff like that.

In fact this is something I'd like to see here, and I even
proposed the same thing before.

You see threads with +50, +100 posts and then nothing fruitful
coming, or like the String Interpolation  Thread which was
rejected after days of talking.

Why not go for fast environment like online meeting with webcam?
Why wait a year for DConf instead of doing online meeting at
least one time a month?

Where I work for two years now, some of us like myself can work
remotely and in any problem or discuss projects, we gather online.

By the way, having everything written is OK, but in process of
gathering ideas, this community should for online debate.

Matheus.