DConf 2020 Canceled

Era Scarecrow rtcvb32 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 03:56:35 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 7 March 2020 at 20:37:32 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I really wish I didn't have to make this announcement, but in
> light of the COVID-19 outbreak and with an abundance of
> caution, the D Language Foundation and Symmetry Investments
> have agreed to cancel DConf 2020.

  From what i've researched, it's more or less the flu... a
somewhat more contagious, over-hyped, genetically modified,
potentially respiratory infection cold/flu; And likely a tool by
government(s) to force unwanted policies down our throats like
Martial Law, restriction of travel, Mandatory Vaccines and/or
micro-chipping. As well as the government had it since 2015 in
certain labs thus more than likely there's already a vaccine.

  Lots of details on the matter. Unfortunate for DConf to be
cancelled. But whatever is considered safest and best for
everyone involved.