DConf 2020 Canceled

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Mon Mar 9 12:35:02 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

I'm so sorry to hear this, but I completely understand and
support the reasoning.  Given the circumstances I was honestly
expecting this to happen.

As others have suggested, I hope we can organize something online
via videoconferencing.  It will be good to "see" and chat with
everyone even if only at a distance.

Yes, we all interact a lot online anyway, but there's a
difference between our day to day interactions, versus having
some dedicated presentation and Q&A time.  Besides, DConf isn't
just for those of us who go, the presentation videos are part of
our outreach.

Thanks and best wishes,

      -- Joe