DConf 2020 Canceled

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Mar 10 18:06:53 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 8 March 2020 at 03:56:35 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 March 2020 at 20:37:32 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> I really wish I didn't have to make this announcement, but in
>> light of the COVID-19 outbreak and with an abundance of
>> caution, the D Language Foundation and Symmetry Investments
>> have agreed to cancel DConf 2020.
>
>  From what i've researched, it's more or less the flu... a
> somewhat more contagious, over-hyped, genetically modified,
> potentially respiratory infection cold/flu; And likely a tool
> by government(s) to force unwanted policies down our throats
> like Martial Law, restriction of travel, Mandatory Vaccines
> and/or micro-chipping. As well as the government had it since
> 2015 in certain labs thus more than likely there's already a
> vaccine.
>
>  Lots of details on the matter. Unfortunate for DConf to be
> cancelled. But whatever is considered safest and best for
> everyone involved.

You are very misinformed about it, not sure what your sources are
for your "research" but you've done your research the wrong
places.

It's not "more or less" the flu. They're not in the same
category, not even a similar virus. It's in the same family as
ex. SARS. The flu has no genetic connection to it.

Yes, it's respiratory but that doesn't mean it's the same as the
flu.

Please take off your tinfoil hat too, there's nobody and I mean
nobody in this world that's trying to hide vaccines, not for
profit, not for population control. There are far too many
researchers and doctors in this world for such a conspiracy
theory to even be remotely true.

There's a lot of great people currently working all day long
trying to find a vaccine and there's one in the workings already
but still months until it has been tested properly and can be
distributed.

Restriction of travel is not Martial law in this case and it's
fair to say the governments SHOULD indeed restrict travel. In
fact a lot of countries already have done so and that's for good
reason. To prevent spread. One of the biggest factors in virus
spread is always airports.

Mandatory vaccines should be the norm. There are no reasons not
to get a vaccine unless you're having an allergic reaction but in
that case everyone around you should vaccinate. It's called herd
immunity.

Micro-chipping will not happen because of this and most likely
won't happen in most of the world, if ever because that's a clear
violation of human rights as it is currently. You cannot force
anyone to do so, it's the same as forcing everyone to get
tattoos, which you can't. There are of course companies etc. that
offers it but it's all voluntarily and nothing is forced.

The world is not out to get you, the government isn't really evil
and mostly the world is becoming a better place every day.
Regardless of how you look at the world then it's better than it
was 100 years ago or even just 50 years ago.
We keep improving but that doesn't mean humans don't make mistake
and it also doesn't mean there aren't bad apples among us but
mostly the world is good and most people will do good.

Your whole message comes across as ignorant and it's
disrespectful to people that actually are working hard to prevent
the spread and/or finding a cure/vaccine.