DConf 2020 Canceled

SashaGreat s at g.com
Mon Mar 16 13:59:44 UTC 2020

On Monday, 16 March 2020 at 13:36:02 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Monday, 16 March 2020 at 11:43:58 UTC, SashaGreat wrote:
>
>> First I totally agree with Online Conference, but on the other
>> hand I don't think this will fly in this community, because
>> for what I see unfortunately Walter is trapped in the past and
>> for him it's: in-person meeting or NOTHING.
>
> Walter's opinion is irrelevant to anything beyond his own
> participation. Anybody can organize an online conference
> without Walter.

Of course, but I really think that if the heads of organization
shown some appreciations and their incentives would help this
idea to fly.

> (Setting aside issues with your interpretation of what he
> wrote.)

I think Walter can speak for himself and don't need any
"advocates" in his behalf, and don't diminish my way of
interpreting things.

Finally It's pretty clear in this thread that Walter never stood
or said anything in favor of online conference.

Sasha.