Visual D 0.52.0 released

ShadoLight ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:55:28 UTC 2020

On Monday, 23 March 2020 at 09:54:46 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a new version of Visual D, the Visual Studio extension that
> adds D language support to VS2008-2019, is available at

[snip]

As always - VisualD is highly appreciated Rainer!

A minor issue (typo probably), the installer shows "Install in
VS2005" as the 1st option, not "Install in VS2008".

In fact, there is no option for installation to target VS2008, so
I suspect this is just a typo since, AFAIK, you don't support
VS2005 anymore.

This does not affect me, so no need to fix this on my behalf.
Don't know about others, but I suspect VS2008 usage is
sufficiently rare that this is not urgent.