diet-ng Live mode and announcing dietpc

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:37:06 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 at 23:33:21 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Hm... I didn't create any DDOC documentation, all the docs are
> in the readme. It's an application.

yeah. you might just change teh documentation thing in the
code.dlang.org "manage this package" screen to link back to your
readme or something in this case.

> But I think the error above seems unrelated, it seems it can't
> download the zipfile or something.

yeah. sometimes github or dub randomly block/fail on my doc
generator. it automatically retries the next day... but that
means there's a good chunk of time where it just shows the error
page.