Developer needed for a weekend web application project

biocyberman biocyberman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:08:29 UTC 2020

Hello Dlang Developers

Can you build something like this site https://www.sli.do/ with
some difference nuances for language support, and other features?
I am not interested in various pricing model of the site, it's
the user experience I want to recreate and improve.

Are you good at Hunt, Vibe.D, Dweb, or Diamond?

I love to see the a app powered by D. I would like the project to
be done in a few days, may be a bit more than a weekend is OK,
but want to be live on Friday next week April 3rd. Please reply
to this thread if you are interested.

P.S.
There is https://www.live-ask.com written in D some time ago. I
want something more than that.