Mir updates

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:11:40 UTC 2020

On Monday, 30 March 2020 at 12:23:03 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Monday, 30 March 2020 at 06:33:13 UTC, 9il wrote:
>> [snip]
>
> Thanks, I like 'em.
>
> I noticed that the little icon in the tabs has changed from
> most of them. However, the mir random is unchanged from before.

Probably it is because of your browser cache, likely will be
updated after a while.

> Also, on the mir.glas page, one of the lines says
> "matrix-vector operations %3 done, partially optimized for
> now". Another line says "l3 was moved to mir-glas", which is
> confusing because it should be at the mir-glas documentation
> page anyway.

We don't have documentation for mir-glas library, only for mir
(backports) package, which has mir.glas package.

I don't know what to do with mir-glas, it is too good to be
forgotten, but I don't see a commercial perspective in it.