Hunt Framework 3.0.0 Released, Web Framework for DLang!

Heromyth bitworld at qq.com
Fri May 1 16:32:27 UTC 2020

On Friday, 1 May 2020 at 13:11:23 UTC, welkam wrote:
> On Friday, 1 May 2020 at 10:54:55 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> <...>
> I did a quick look and it looks like http server + some
> goodies. Is this a correct assessment? If yes what is the
> status of http 2.0, ssl and bzip support?

Not exactly. The whole Hunt Framework includes many other stuffs
like database, redis, amqp etc. except for HttpServer and
HttpClient.

Of course, the HTTP 2.0 and TLS are supported in Hunt Framework.
Here are some simple demos:
https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-http/tree/master/examples/H2C-Demo
https://github.com/huntlabs/hunt-http/tree/master/examples/HttpDemo