Luneta: terminal fuzzy finder

Fynn Schröder fynnos at live.com
Tue May 5 06:48:41 UTC 2020

On Monday, 4 May 2020 at 22:49:49 UTC, Felipe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I develop an interactive terminal fuzzy finder in D with
> ncurses.
> Feel free to check it out and contribute.
>
> Any feedback is welcome.

Cool! Just gave this a quick spin (basic usage without any
keyboard shortcuts) - works really intuitively.
I hope to remember to use it when it would come in handy.
By the way, I really appreciate that you provide ready-to-use
snap packages to get automatic updates.. and it should help non-D
users ;)

Cheers,
Fynn