Blog series to teach and show off D's metaprogramming by creating a JSON serialiser

Greatsam4sure greatsam4sure at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 14:15:07 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 00:28:10 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:
> On Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 12:04:04 UTC, SealabJaster
> wrote:
>>

> Final post of this series (also sorry for the necro, but it's
> probably better than making a new post):
> https://bradley.chatha.dev/BlogPost/JsonSerialiser/6-mixin-template-automate-dlang-tutorial-metaprogramming
>
> Pretty unhappy with its content, considering how long it's been
> since I wanted to write it, but hopefully its main purpose (to
> show off mixin template) is good enough.
>
> I'd also like to apologise here for constantly embarrassing
> myself here (and I guess also on the Discord a year or so
> back), I'm likely to just not post here anymore just to save
> myself from the anxiety.
>
> I hope this has been of some use to someone ^^. I want to write
> some more, but have no concrete plans for anything anytime soon.

This Series of tutorial is really nice. Please keep up the good
work. Don't give up. There are those in this group that are guru
no doubt but they don't write tutorials for the upcoming ones to
learn.

Dlang lacks great incentives for beginners. It seems it is a
language design for the expert despite dlang is a easy to learn
language
Your tutorial is really down to earth. I really learn a lot from
it.