Hunt Framework 3.0.0 Released, Web Framework for DLang!

WebFreak001 d.forum at webfreak.org
Fri May 8 07:17:51 UTC 2020

On Friday, 8 May 2020 at 06:41:59 UTC, Jan Hönig wrote:
> On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 05:04:12 UTC, zoujiaqing wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 22:28:28 UTC, Dukc wrote:
>>> [...]
>
> I have a somewhat stupid question. I asked it on reddit, but I
> got no answer there.
> I haven't done much with web or networking in general until
> now, thus excuse my ignorance.
>
> What is the difference between hunt and vibe-d?

hunt and vibe-d are different libraries, different code base, no
dependencies between them two. If you use the Hunt Framework you
also get a lot more functionality for web development than just
the basics.

vibe.d mostly just provides the basics with a few extra
convenience things a framework would offer.

Hunt Framework on the other hand seems like it has been created
especially for big projects in mind with dependency injection,
MVC and some other common coding patterns.