[OT] What do you guys think of dark comedy channel on IT sh.. stuff?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:52:35 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 16:23:42 UTC, Jan Hönig wrote:
> On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 08:35:20 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 07:52:29 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
>> wrote:
>>> If that seems cool to you shoot me an email, or reply in this
>>> thread ... I need to the count to have a rough estimate of
>>> how low the size of my initial audience is..
>> Okay, it quickly gets out of hand and I need to get back to
>> work I think.
>
> I would check it out.
> I also think quite a lot of people could watch it.
> Depending on what it looks like when it is finished.
> If it should have a teaching aspect, you would need to collect
> the sources and information into the video description.

I’m going to describe the way I do creative work and try to
capture this fleeting moment of me discovering something new.

I have started my own company as of 1 day ago. I have no idea
where I will be in one year with that but sure as hell I’m having
fun and I have an array of ambitious projects already in the
works. I want to explore what a Holistic Computer Scientist at
work looks like. The whole idea of doing funny, maybe even silly
things that all eventually prove to be completely nessasary.
Which is the key part of  Dirk Gently experience - whatever you
decide to do - it will have meaning even if it will only be clear
long after the fact.