my blog on recent code and dmd performance tips

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed May 13 01:57:18 UTC 2020

I try to write something on this once a week, though longer posts
like this tend to be less common (and some weeks, like last week,
I post nothing at all...), but I rarely post here since I don't
want to be super spammy.

However a reminder here my D blog is still active and if you use
my libs you might want to check in once a month or so and if you
don't, the general D tips are probably interesting enough for you
to skim anyway every two or three months.

Anyway, I wrote something longer this time and talked both about
my libs and about some dmd compile speed/ram tips in general so
might be worth a skim by many of you:

http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2020_05_11.html

(and a couple weeks ago I wrote about the script lang too which
if you are at all interested in that it might be fun to look at:
http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.Posted_2020_04_27.html
you can subclass D classes in script and reuse them from D!
pretty cool if i do say so myself lol)