[OT] What do you guys think of dark comedy channel on IT sh.. stuff?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed May 13 06:38:39 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 19:52:35 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
>> Depending on what it looks like when it is finished.
>> If it should have a teaching aspect, you would need to collect
>> the sources and information into the video description.
>
> I’m going to describe the way I do creative work and try to
> capture this fleeting moment of me discovering something new.
>
> I have started my own company as of 1 day ago. I have no idea
> where I will be in one year with that but sure as hell I’m
> having fun and I have an array of ambitious projects already in
> the works. I want to explore what a Holistic Computer Scientist
> at work looks like.

Just in case - if you have lot of cash on your hands and no idea
on where to invest (these days it takes a blood while to figure
it out)... Glow labs is a new R&D company run by a guy you
probably know due to past DConf and stuff.

I’m doing my own ICO with my own coin, and it’s more like strong
collectible even in case I’m broke(!) digital obligation thing. I
believe that is the future of digital currency, in fact I’m
living in that future but it gets kind lonely here...

Contact me if that’s something you can relate to ... Maybe
—
Dmitry Olshansky