[OT] What do you guys think of dark comedy channel on IT sh.. stuff?

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:02:20 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 12 May 2020 at 07:52:29 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I find that I can vaguely amusing 100% of the day and I love
> standup comedy...
>
> So I thought maybe I can give it a shot with a youtube channel?
> I already invent a cool personality - think Dirk Gently in
> computer science setting;)

BTW for those of us who can’t do google search with a single
click because of poor browser integration with the ecosystem,
it’s this stuff:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Gently_(TV_series)

It’s hilarious. Monthy Python  is classic and all, but this stuff
- totally insane and incredibly long chains of jokes, just what I
like in humor the most...