"Programming in D" on Educative.io

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 08:16:11 UTC 2020

On 5/7/20 5:53 AM, M.M. wrote:> On Thursday, 7 May 2020 at 09:18:04 UTC,
Ali Çehreli wrote:

 > Nice initiative with the online course. I will have a look soon; I am
 > thinking of introducing D to my university students...

It's always exciting to see D used in teaching! :) Alex Ortiz, my
contact at Educative.io, has student discounts. He say:

<quote>
Please have them reach out if they'd like to use this course as part of
the curriculum.

Maybe those students can avail themselves of Educative-related
resources. We're part of the GitHub Student Education
Pack <https://education.github.com/pack>, through which college students
can avail themselves of a free 6-month subscription to our courses. We
also sometimes have special scholarships in place on our side. Finally,
we can offer university students specifically of your course a
discounted rate or somesuch.

In any case, the professor can in the future email *support at educative.io
<support at educative.io>*, explain that they're a
professor who wants to use your course(s) in their university
curriculum, and ask what we have in place to help their
students.

</quote>

Ali