Pijamas, a simple fluent assertation library (forked from Pyjamas)

Luis luis.panadero at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:35:27 UTC 2020

On my run to raise stuff from dead packages, I come with Pijamas.
A fork from Yamadacpc’s Pyjamas that works with D frontend 2.090
and forwards.

https://zardoz89.github.io/pijamas/

v0.2.2-beta

Versions v0.2.x must keep being source compatible with Pyjamas.

* Update to DLang frontend 2.090
* Autogeneration of GH Pages with documentation
* Rewrite tests to use Silly
* Fixed false positives with should.exists . The old approach to
see if is convertible to null, wasn't working.
* Fixed .match(ctRegex) . Now mimics how std.regex : match
handles it
* Improved the test battery to detect false positives.
* Documenting the source code, so ddoc can generate the
documentation.

I think that v0.2.2 could be released as not beta version, but I
keep confused about why Windows LDC 32 bit version keep failing
when tries to build&execute the tests...

On my TODOs list for v0.3 I have :

* Rename module to pijamas
* Add .empty that it's equivalent to .length(0)
* Handle range.should.be.equal([1, 2, 3])
* Test if a .instanceOf could be posible
* See if (throwing expression).should.Throw!Exception could be
done, and avoid passing a pointer to a function like actually
does. In other words, work like assertThorow!Exception(expression)
* Try to hide Assertation class (Volvemort class perhaps?) and
get out the public methods to avoid Assertation spaming on
autogenerated documentation.