DIP1028 - Rationale for accepting as is

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Fri May 22 12:28:56 UTC 2020

On 23/05/2020 12:19 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> With the rationale laid out clearly as it is here, I do have some
> that would be useful right now: I've no wish to just press for a
> re-hashing of conversations that have already been had.

No.

This wasn't the first and certainly won't be the last time we as a
community have been very unhappy with how Walter conducts himself with
his DIP's.

Although it seems an improvement has been made to how he needs to
respond to the DIP assessment. It should also include a statement from
Atila as well given his position.