DIP1028 - Rationale for accepting as is

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:47:04 UTC 2020

On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 12:28:56 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> Although it seems an improvement has been made to how he needs
> to respond to the DIP assessment. It should also include a
> statement from Atila as well given his position.

One thing that need to be clear and for I read it was not
remotely answered from Walter is why this DIP process and
discussion exists if in the end like it or not it will be
incorporated.

As an end user, I'd like to know if this language will be guided
by community or one person, because it seems the "democracy" is
very shallow right now.

And again why waste time with this process plus 2 rounds of
discussion?

I mean just do it and tell in this announcement section about the
feature.

Matheus.