DIP1028 - Rationale for accepting as is

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Fri May 22 13:49:58 UTC 2020

On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 13:16:50 UTC, Johannes Loher wrote:
> ... But unfortunately, sometimes it still really feels like
> DIPs from the language maintainers and DIPs from others are
> handled quite differently by the maintainers.

That's was my point about "democracy", maybe not a right word.

In fact I really think that in the end someone will need to
decide (for good or bad), but it's not the first time I read
about this nuances between DIPs created by maintainers and others
like you said.

I think for such small community, there should be a vote system
for those who are actively contributing (I am NOT in this niche
by the way) to guide the language.

It would be better than a rounds of discussion without any
meaning.

Matheus.