BindBC Updates: new loader function, SDL_net, streamlined SDL_* version indentifiers

Daniel C dcrep at rep.com
Fri May 22 22:20:55 UTC 2020

> There are no binary files provided in the bindbc-sdl repository.
>
> https://github.com/BindBC/bindbc-sdl
>
> It is a binding, it should match 1:1 definition wise to the C
> definition.

There is a library file included in the dub repository download:
https://code.dlang.org/packages/bindbc-sdl
Also, when setting it to static compile, it complains during
linking there are missing functions, even though I've already
added the appropriate SDL library files.

Oddly, when I use dub to compile the library file for bindbc-sdl,
when I include that library file during linking it causes an
error that it's not a valid library file... even though it was
created with dub + dmd?  Some odd things going on.  I'm on
Windows 7 x64 btw

Thanks