BindBC Updates: new loader function, SDL_net, streamlined SDL_* version indentifiers

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:23:38 UTC 2020

On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 22:20:55 UTC, Daniel C wrote:

> There is a library file included in the dub repository
> download: https://code.dlang.org/packages/bindbc-sdl

What download are you referring to? I don't have any library
files in the git repository, and I don't know of any downloads
from the duo repository.

> Also, when setting it to static compile, it complains during
> linking there are missing functions, even though I've already
> added the appropriate SDL library files.

What are the missing symbols?

> Oddly, when I use dub to compile the library file for
> bindbc-sdl, when I include that library file during linking it
> causes an error that it's not a valid library file... even
> though it was created with dub + dmd?  Some odd things going
> on.  I'm on Windows 7 x64 btw

Are you building it separately from your app? Or is it a
dependency in your app's dub configuration?

Please provide the commands you are using and the errors you are
seeing. Then I can have an idea of what's going on.