unit-threaded v1.0.0

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu May 28 19:01:22 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 17:45:26 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This last is sad, for me. I like using test functions rather
> than named unittest blocks.

I recall playing with them when it was originally announced and
thought they were quite nice, but I haven't used them since.

The unit-threaded library certainly seems chocked full of
features. Some of them overlap with the fluent-asserts library.
It may make sense to split off some of that stuff as well so that
people can evaluate custom assert libraries on their own merits.

Similarly, the mocking and integration stuff could probably (?)
be split off into separate packages. This would imply
unit-threaded could be focused on the runner subpackage.