New language based on D

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 15:08:55 UTC 2020

I am starting a project to create a new language based on D.

The name I have chosen is Laser-D.
It is supposed to be Lesser D - rather than Better C. This
follows from my post about better branding for Better-C.

The project will basically be about turning off certain features
in D - the language will have better C option baked in. I do not
intend to make any changes to D itself other than turning off
features.

The main effort will be update documentation that accurately
reflects what works in the language. So there will be a new
language reference.

The project will be hosted at https://github.com/laser-d

I hope to start creating content soon.

Regards