New language based on D

Dibyendu Majumdar mobile at majumdar.org.uk
Sun Nov 15 18:22:06 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 12 November 2020 at 15:08:55 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> I am starting a project to create a new language based on D.
>
> The name I have chosen is Laser-D.
> It is supposed to be Lesser D - rather than Better C. This
> follows from my post about better branding for Better-C.

Started working on docs. It will take sometime to cover
everything I need to cover, but in the meantime if anyone cares
to provide feedback that would be very welcome!

https://laser-d.github.io/

Sources are at:

https://github.com/laser-d/laser-d-docs/edit/main/src/laser-d.rst

It is being written in reStructuredText.