DConf Online 2020 #BeerConf

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Tue Nov 17 11:10:18 UTC 2020

Hi all,

DConf Online is still DConf, so there still must be a BeerConf.
And since it's online, we can run it all weekend!  The virtual
BeerConf space will be open from the evening (UTC) of Friday,
November 20 and will be continuously open all weekend to anyone
who wants to join.

Despite the name, no alcohol is required to participate.  As long
as you have a connected device, a web browser, a microphone, and
an optional webcam, you're invited to come on in and participate
in this annual DConf tradition.

The time that we are looking to kick things off is at 18:00 UTC
on Friday 20th.  Another announcement will be made on the day
with details for joining the online meeting.

Stay safe, and see you all there!