Release D 2.094.0

user1234 user1234 at 12.de
Thu Oct 1 07:29:44 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 1 October 2020 at 07:02:12 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Sunday, 27 September 2020 at 19:20:34 UTC, Daniel N wrote:
>> On Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 22:12:17 UTC, Imperatorn
>> wrote:

>>> Hurrah! 🌈🍀
>>
>> Yay! "-preview=in" is beyond epic!
>
> I like epic things. What does it do? :D

"in" parameter storage class used to be like "const". with the
preview it has its own semantics, i.e like "scope const". But
it's a preview because people tend to use "in" because it was
shorter than "const" so many code base are poisoned with this
misuse (although in plenty of case the new semantics probably
dont cause bugs...)