DConf Online 2020...

FeepingCreature feepingcreature at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:05:17 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 8 September 2020 at 09:17:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I was on the verge to cutting the schedule down to one day, but
> thanks to some last-minute submissions, looks like we'll have
> enough content now to stretch across two days!
>
> Thanks to everyone who submitted a proposal. I'll be in touch
> with each of you soon to discuss how to proceed. For everyone
> else, keep an eye on the DConf Online 2020 homepage for the
> schedule and other announcements.

We're supposed to submit a five-minute sample no later than the
4th of October.

And I just realized that technically, given the West Coast
timezone is nine hours behind Germany, I can actually record mine
at 6am at work tomorrow and still be comfortably on time. Which
means I don't need to do it on a Sunday!~

Should I stop routinely pushing things out until the very last
conceivable moment? *Maybe...* But clearly not today. :)