mir-stat

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:10:19 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 10:14:04 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 October 2020 at 16:40:01 UTC, 9il wrote:
>> It is a pleasure to announce the Dlang Statistical Package by
>> John Michael Hall.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Awesome! Are there any plans to add functions for inferential
> stats?

Next thing I want to add is histogram (influenced by Boost
histogram), but I have been a bit busy lately and haven't
finished it. After histogram, the next step would probably be
pdfs/cdfs/icdfs, but I was thinking about just borrowing from
what is in dstats (I'll need to look into the license
compatibility). With those functions in there, then t-test and
similar functions would be straightforward.