DConf Online 2020 Schedule

XavierAP n3minis-git at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 16 20:31:07 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 12:41:34 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> https://dconf.org/2020/online/index.html

I miss a bit more information how one accesses the DConf. Is it a
YouTube live stream or something that will be linked later, it'd
be nice to mention it already, and in the meantime link to the
channel, or the like. Normally conferences have an option to
register your email to get reminders, about the next occurrence
as well as next years', keep posted, etc.

Anyway I'll write it in my agenda and will see you, thank you!