Introduction to programming with compile time sequences in D

data pulverizer data.pulverizer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:22:54 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 17:12:05 UTC, data pulverizer
wrote:

> ii. Runnable code areas for actual scripts, the same width and
> in line with the text like the "dumb code" fences but as you
> said with a few buttons on the top for running the code (I'm
> not really bothered if they can pop out to another window/tab
> and so on). They should be scrollable because you don't want a
> huge amount of code just pasted in going potentially over one
> or more pages long.

p.s.

The nice thing about having something like this is that you build
up a theme throughout the writing and regular code areas and then
have the live demo area and carry on with another related theme
and have another live demo in the same page and so forth - a bit
like a Jupyter notebook where it flows nicely with the text for
the reader who can scroll up and down to view different things.