D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

JN 666total at wp.pl
Wed Sep 2 07:38:01 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 00:35:07 UTC, user1234 wrote:
> «Trivia:
>
>     - Silq is written in the D programming language.
>
>     - To install Silq via vscode, see:
> https://silq.ethz.ch/install.
>
>     - A timeline of major developments in quantum computing:
> »
>
> https://www.artiba.org/blog/meet-silq-the-first-intuitive-high-level-language-for-quantum-computers

One thing I always feel this forum is missing is a section for
work in progress projects, even if they never end up anywhere.
Right now people are shy about their projects, so the only way
you learn about them is by finding mentions of them such as
these, when they're released on DUB repository or when someone
makes an announcement post on Announce. The problem with Announce
is that people only use it for official releases - and that's
good - but we're missing out on all the work in progress buzz.

I always reference the old dsource forums -
http://dsource.org/forums/ - click at that, it's a graveyard now,
but imagine going there back then - so exciting! So many fun
projects. It's fun to scroll around and see what people are doing
and maybe even join them in their effort. Most of these projects
never got out of wip stages and got abandoned later on, but they
were certainly interesting. Even now, many years later I like to
browse them to look for inspiration and see what people were
after.

I'd really love a "Projects" section here on these forums, with
perhaps sections for "WIP" and "Releases", so that people can
post all the cool stuff they are working on for others to see.