D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:31:25 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 07:38:01 UTC, JN wrote:
> One thing I always feel this forum is missing is a section for
> work in progress projects, even if they never end up anywhere.

Yeah, I often want a place to just gab. I kinda do in my blog,
but that's more often something that is more finished since I
feel like a blog post needs to have some more length to it:
http://dpldocs.info/this-week-in-d/Blog.html

I tweet from time to time but it is hard to fit code examples in
there, like this one last night
https://twitter.com/adamdruppe/status/1300914727627960320

yeah that took some trimming.

of course if you are on the #d IRC channel you can often find me
basically talking to myself as I think out loud about whatever
code I'm doing at the moment... lol

But what I think would be really cool though is like an internal
twitter... no size limit but also a culture that there's no
expectation for length and quality. Just casual "think out loud"
or in-progress project updates that can split into chat.

I could write that in a few hours. then blog about it omg. but
the hard part isn't technical, it is just getting people to
actually use it.

> I always reference the old dsource forums -
> http://dsource.org/forums/