D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:40:32 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 18:53:02 UTC, James Lu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 18:42:25 UTC, starcanopy
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 13:31:25 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
>> wrote:
>>> But what I think would be really cool though is like an
>>> internal twitter... no size limit but also a culture that
>>> there's no expectation for length and quality. Just casual
>>> "think out loud" or in-progress project updates that can
>>> split into chat.
>>>
>>>I could write that in a few hours. then blog about it omg. but
>>>the hard part
>>>isn't technical, it is just getting people to actually use it.
>>
>> Mastodon instance? But if you do create an ad-hoc service, I'd
>> very much use it if you didn't necessitate registration with
>> an email.
>
> I second a Mastodon instance. Would be great for short thoughts.

Currently we have discord, slack, IRC, Facebook, Official Forum
and IRC with community members in them. I don't think there's
shortage of places to interact with community members for
feedback on such ideas.

I'm on the discord (ran by Wild), Facebook, IRC (rarely cus it
takes me back) and of course the forum.

The slack I have no ideas how people get in. I know there's a
number of members in there too.