D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

James Lu jamtlu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:47:39 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 08:40:32 UTC, aberba wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 18:53:02 UTC, James Lu wrote:
>>
>> I second a Mastodon instance. Would be great for short
>> thoughts.
>
> Currently we have discord, slack, IRC, Facebook, Official Forum
> and IRC with community members in them. I don't think there's
> shortage of places to interact with community members for
> feedback on such ideas.
>
> I'm on the discord (ran by Wild), Facebook, IRC (rarely cus it
> takes me back) and of course the forum.
>
> The slack I have no ideas how people get in. I know there's a
> number of members in there too.

True. We should consolidate talk platforms. It's far too chaotic.

And there's a Facebook? Seriously?

And Slack? Seriously? That's where I have to sacrifice 1GB of RAM
to? Discord has the featureset of Slack.

I use Discord for real time communications, quick questions, and
off-topic things. Sort of similar to IRC.

Did you mean to say we have two IRCs?