D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:44:16 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 5 September 2020 at 02:15:31 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Friday, 4 September 2020 at 17:47:39 UTC, James Lu wrote:
>> And there's a Facebook? Seriously?
>
> A random user set it up and tries to push it but there's not
> much activity.
Part of it is like Facebook being too much distraction for me.
But I go there from time to time.

>> And Slack?
>
> That's more used by like dconf coordinators.
>

> The places new people come on for chat is just the irc and the
> discord.

I personally use discord (only recently) and slack (local
community) but there're Facebook people too.

All have their different feel and audience.