DConf Online 2020 Submission Deadline Extended

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:47:03 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 6 September 2020 at 13:29:55 UTC, Darren Drapkin wrote:
> On Monday, 31 August 2020 at 08:36:09 UTC, Mike Parker wrote
>
>> So send me your <= 5-minute videos describing your talks,
>> folks!
>

> What do you think ?
> --

Seems interesting! But the purpose of requiring video submissions
is to make sure that everyone who submits a talk is set up to
record it. We need to get an idea not only of the content, but
that you are set up for screencasting (for the slides) and that
there are no obvious issues with your basic setup. We want to
catch any of those (such as poor audio quality) before you sit
down and put together a full talk.

So please submit this as a video. No need for a camera even. A
screencast with your voice is fine.