D mentionned in the ARTIBA webzine for an article on Silq

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:16:29 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 8 September 2020 at 08:33:35 UTC, aberba wrote:
> Now I really want to sew your D web workflow and stack in use
> at DConf Online. Don't say no!!

Yeah, I did tell the dconf people I'd do a livestream thing if
they need me, but I was thinking about making an Asteroids clone
or something then porting it to webassembly like I did with
tetris so I could talk about the library etc too.

But a web site is tempting as well, just not sure I could
actually do something useful with it in under 90 mins. I can
surely slap something together and talk about the code but I
prefer having a real goal and those often take me a longer time.

Later today though I will post a blog about the source code to
this new thing. There's actually not much to it, it just looks a
bit longer than it is because I did a lot of copy/paste lol