Beta 2.094.0

Paul Backus snarwin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:05:04 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 12 September 2020 at 13:40:34 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
> On Saturday, 12 September 2020 at 13:03:29 UTC, Paul Backus
> wrote:
>> How many improvements does this warning have to block before
>> we decide its value for the language is net-negative?
>
> There's also the option of improving the diagnostic of
> unreachable code.

Is there? Issue 14835 was reported in 2015. If nobody's been able
to come up with an improvement in 5 years, what are the odds that
this year will be the one that lets us finally crack it?

Genuine question, by the way. If it's just an issue of "nobody's
had time to work on it," then there may be nothing to worry about.