What Mike thinks

Cym13 cpicard at purrfect.fr
Thu Sep 17 20:13:23 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 13:45:16 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> What Mike thinks appears nowhere in my post :-)

That's a bit sad. I understand that in your position it may be
hard to express a personnal opinion but I think anyone should get
the opportunity to do so. Would you like, in no official capacity
whatsoever, to provide your personnal take on the matter?

I think you should get to express your feelings as well :) But of
course I would understand if you don't want to get involved in
any particular issue.