HTTP frameworks benchmark focused on D libraries

tchaloupka chalucha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:03:27 UTC 2020

Hi,
as it pops up now and then (last one in
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/qttjlgxjmrzzuflrjiio@forum.dlang.org) I wanted to see the various D libraries performance against each other too and ended up with https://github.com/tchaloupka/httpbench

It's just a simple plaintext response testing (nothing fancy as
in Techempower) but this interests me the most as it gives the
idea about the potential of the library.

More details in the README.

Hope it helps to test some ideas or improve the current solutions.

Tom