Contacting DlangScience maintainers

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Thu Apr 1 08:14:15 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 31 March 2021 at 03:24:37 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 31/03/2021 7:28 AM, Chris Piker wrote:
> Get something solid that people want to use, then it doesn't
> matter about how many people are available to maintain it.

This is good advice.  I'm probably too used to organizations and
not reputations.  Will worry about the code first.

By the way for anyone who has been following along, the
repository itself has been moved to my personal account.  I see
no reason to move it again soon.

https://github.com/cpiker/deimos.cdf