Beerconf April 2021

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 12:49:00 UTC 2021

# Beerconf!

In celebration of tax day being [moved to
May](https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-day-for-individuals-extended-to-may-17-treasury-irs-extend-filing-and-payment-deadline), we are going to instead honor D and beer (and any other beverage or topic you'd like to honor). But instead of doing it on the original tax day, April 15th, we will do it on April 24-25. Because, *reasons*.

For anyone not familiar with Beerconf, you can read about it
[here](https://wiki.dlang.org/Beerconf)

And yes, I'm writing this on the web forum so I can use all the
*fancy* **new** ~~DDoc~~ __markdown__ (my poor thunderbird NNTP
client cannot participate :( ). I just need to throw in a table,
for good measure:

### Fun facts in beerconf history:

|Key|Value|
|Number of online beerconfs|10|
|Number of beers consumed|Probably a lot|
|Number of topics discussed|Also a lot|
|Number of dlang bugs fixed|countless|
|Cleanings of my basement office|0|

See you in a couple weeks!