Destroy All Memory Corruption

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:08:39 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 01:31:09 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 4/19/21 6:12 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> I'll be doing a reprise of my DConf 2020 talk on Destroy All
>> Memory Corruption on April 21, 2021 at 7PM PST.
>>
>> https://nwcpp.org/
>>
>> Except this time it'll be live, not prerecorded.
>>
>> All are welcome!
>
> This is happening in half an hour. It requires MS Teams, which
> requires a MS (or Skype) account.
>
> Ali

Just a pity that in this day and age with all the methods/ways
available to stream a video they use such platform.

This restrains people like myself to participate/watch, and I
believe much more.

Please when doing such thing, have a backup strategy that people
can watch on any browser without account or installing anything.

Matheus.