Destroy All Memory Corruption

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Apr 23 09:06:20 UTC 2021

On 4/21/2021 6:31 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> This is happening in half an hour. It requires MS Teams, which requires a MS (or
> Skype) account.

I was a bit concerned about this, so a couple days earlier Lloyd and I worked to
get everything configured and working at my end.

It worked smoothly, but one thing I didn't like was I couldn't see anyone else
on my screen. It was kinda hard to talk to my slides, trying to imagine the
audience. Perhaps I had it set up wrong.